分享

“恋爱”英语大搜罗

 nevazhong 2011-02-08

很多人都爱用酸甜苦辣来形容恋爱经历,确实,表白、约会、热恋、背叛、争吵......在恋爱的各个场景中,酸甜苦辣都是少不了的。下面我们一来来看看英文中是如何表达这些情绪的吧。


1. He turned me down.


他拒绝了我。


2. After that, she began to distance herself from me.


自那以后,她开始疏远我。



3. She's trying to dodge me.


她在躲着我。


4. No one can escape the first date jitters.


没人能避免第一次约会的紧张。


5. He's really possessive about women.


他对女人有强烈的占有欲。


6. Sometimes women give out fake numbers just to brush guys off.


有的时候,女人给出假电话号码,只是想甩掉男人。


7. I don't have the chemistry about him.


我对他没感觉。


8. I just split up with my girlfriend of four years.


我刚和交往了4年的女友分手。


9. They seemed to hit it off immediately, when they first met.


他们第一次见面的时候,似乎就一见钟情。


10. I'm getting a handle on who she is.


我开始对她有了解了。


11. He ogled a lady in the pub.


他在酒吧里向一位女士抛媚眼。


12. Nothing turns off a woman more than a man who can't shut up.


没有什么比喋喋不休的男人更难让女人倒胃口的了。


13. I'm trying to make a pass at her.



我想追求她。


14. She's playing hard to get.


她只是在吊你的胃口。


15. Her mother-in-law drove a wedge between her and her husband.


她婆婆挑起她与丈夫间的不和。


16. We headed our separate ways.


我们分道扬镳了。


17. Once your business hits the big time, you'll have hordes of women throwing themselves at you.


一旦你事业成功,你就会有很多女人向你投怀送抱。


18. I feel our relationship is going downhill.


我感觉我们的感情在变坏。


19. She will have you on her leash.


她会把你拴住。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多