分享

QQ空间

 爱拼才会赢800 2015-02-06
1. It's a good father that knows his son.
【正确理解】就算是最好的父亲,也未必了解自己的儿子。

2. Do you have a family?
【正确理解】你有孩子吗?

3. I have no opinion of that sort of man.
【正确理解】我对这类人很反感。

4. The picture flattered her.
【正确理解】她比较上照。

5. He is a walking skeleton.
【正确理解】他很瘦。

6. You don't begin to understand what they mean.
【正确理解】你根本不知道他们在干嘛。 (not begin to:毫不)

7. You don't know what you are talking about.
【正确理解】你在胡说八道。

8. They didn't praise him slightly.
【正确理解】他们大大地表扬了他。

9. That's all I want to hear.
【正确理解】我已经听够了。

10. I wish I could bring you to see my point.
【正确理解】你要我怎么说你才能明白呢。

11. You really flatter me.
【正确理解】你让我受宠若惊。

12. He made a great difference.
【正确理解】他很关键。

13. You cannot give him too much money.
【正确理解】你给他再多的钱也不算多。(not…too/over…连用表示“再…也不为过”)

14. The long exhausting trip proved too much.
【正确理解】这次旅行旷日持久,我们都累倒了。

15. She held the little boy by the right hand.
【正确理解】她抓着小男孩的右手。(这里'by'与'with'动作主语完全相反)

16. Are you there?
【正确理解】你还在听吗?(等于Do you follow me?)

17. If you think he is a good man, think again.
【正确理解】如果你认为他是好人,那你就大错特错了。

18. That took his breath away.
【正确理解】他大惊失色。

19. Two is company but three is none.
【正确理解】两人成伴,三人不欢。

20. Students are still arriving.
【正确理解】学生还没有到齐。

21. They went away as wise as they came.
【正确理解】他们一无所获。

22. I won't do it to save my life.
【正确理解】我死也不会做。

23. I don't think his painting is any better than yours.
【正确理解】我认为他的画比你好不到哪去。

24. You don't want to do that.
【正确理解】你不应该去做。

25. Rubber easily gives way to pressure.
【正确理解】橡胶很容易变形。(give way to:向...让步、屈服)


爱帮外语老师扣扣微信878496190 毕业于上海外国语大学英美文学专业 先后任职于新东方和华尔街英语 欢迎关注添加

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多