分享

出国英语(七):观光用语

 earthhomeo 2015-02-28

出国英语(七):观光用语

出国英语(七):观光用语

大家出国其主要目的就是观光游览,Master Osifu English这一讲为大家推荐观光用语,以方便更多游客自由出行。当然,Master Osifu English更希望大家对出国英语熟练掌握。


在哪里有旅游信息中心?Where is the tourist information office?
在这个镇上有观光手册吗?Do you have a sightseeing brochure for this town?
你有免费的城市地图吗?Do you have a free city map?
我想要张巴士线路图I’d like a bus route map.
能告诉我一些好玩的地方吗?Could you tell me some interesting places in this town?
我对建筑学感兴趣I’m interested in architecture.
遇见青年人最好的地方在哪?Where is the best place to meet young people?
我想看看T教堂。I’d like to see T Church.
我要去世贸中心I’d like to go to WorldTradeCenter.
我想去购物。市区在哪?I’d like to go shopping. Where is the downtown area?

在哪能看到美好风光?Where is the place to enjoy a nice view?
那离这里远吗?Is it far from here?
我能走着去那吗?Can I walk down there?
步行到那里需要多长时间?How long does it take to get there on foot?
我能乘巴士去那吗?Can I go there by bus?
能推荐一个一天往返的的地方吗?Could you recommend some places where I could go and come back in a day?
我想乘马车。多少钱?I’d like to take the horse-drawn carriage. How much does it cost?
这有观光船吗?Are there any sightseeing boats?
有两小时的观光船吗?Is there a two-hour sightseeing cruise?
我可以预订吗?Can I make a reservation here?

我能在这买票吗?Can I buy a ticket here?
那离这里多远?How far is it from here?
我怎么去大教堂?How can I get to the cathedral?
你应该坐5路车去You should take the number 5 bus.
我在哪乘车?Where can I get the bus?
洗手间在哪?Where is the restroom?
你能在地图上给我指路吗?Could you show me the way on this map?
能写在这吗?Could you write it down here?
你们今天警卫换岗吗?Do you have the changing of the guard today?
几点了?What time?

今天艺术馆开门吗?Is the museum of art open today?
门票多少钱?How much is the entrance fee?
那有礼品店吗?Is there a gift shop?
今天植物园开门吗?Is the botanic garden open today?
商店最晚开到几点?How late the department stores are open?
他们周日开门吗?Are they open on Sundays?
这什么时候开门和结束?What time does it open and close?
我想感受观光旅行I’d like to take a sightseeing tour.
这有观光巴士旅行吗?Is there a sightseeing bus tour?

你想要什么样的行程?What kind of tours do you have?
能给我一个观光册子吗?Can I have a tour brochure?
你有一个整天的观光吗?Do you have a full-day tour?
有早上的观光吗?Is there a morning tour?
有晚上的观光吗?Do you have a night tour?
能告诉我我们将参观哪些地方吗?Could you tell me where we’ll visit on this tour?
有去自由女神像的观光吗?Is there a tour that visits the statue of liberty?
能推荐一些适合受欢迎的行程吗?Could you recommend some popular tours?
能停在澳大利亚证券交易市场吗?Do you stop at the Australia stock exchange?
不。我们在车上看。No. we’ll see it from the bus.
多长时间完成行程?How long does it take to complete the tour?
包含食物吗?Are any meals included?
你什么时间离开?What time do you leave?
你什么时候回来?What time will you come back?
你要上哪里?Where do you leave?
你什么时间,在哪回来?Where and what time will you come back?

你能在波士顿酒店接我吗?Could you pick me up at Boston hotel?
在中心公园有自由活动的时间吗?Do we have free time at central park?
能在波士顿酒店停一下吗?Could you drop me off at Boston hotel?
我们有中文导游吗?Do we have a Chinese-speaking guide?

这有带中文导游的行程吗?Is there a tour with a Chinese-speaking guide?
我想雇一个中文导游。I’d like to hire a Chinese-speaking guide.
对不起,我们只有英文导游。I’m sorry. We have only English-speaking guides.
我想乘出租车观光。I’d like to go to sightseeing by taxi.
一天多少钱?How much is it for a day?
你有其他行程吗?Do you have any other tours?
那是什么?What is that?
它有多高?How high is it?
谁住在这?Who lived here?
这条河叫什么名字?What is the name of that river?
我们在这停多久?How long do we stop here?
我们有时间照相吗?Do I have enough time to take pictures?

我有吃东西的时间。Do I have time to eat?
我能去洗手间吗?Can I go to the restroom?
什么时候我应该回到车上?By what time should I be back to the bus?
多长时间能到那?How long does it take to get there?
谢谢,我感觉很好。Thank you. I had a great time.
打扰一下。能告诉我去邮局怎么走?Excuse me. Could you tell me the way to the post office?
银行在哪?Where is the bank?
我怎么到这个地址?How can I get to this address?
这条街通向哪里?Where does this street lead to?

打扰一下。我怎么去联盟教堂?Excuse me. How can I get to the Union Church?
直走第二个红绿灯左转。Go straight and turn to the left at the second traffic light.
我要去华盛顿广场。I’d like to go to Washington Square.
我能步行到那吗?Can I walk down there?
你应该乘车You should take a bus.
什么线路?Which bus?
去那多少站How many bus stops until there?


熟读熟记,会助你在国外旅游语言无障碍,Master Osifu English祝福大家一路顺利!

http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/5396900707

http://www./

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多