分享

[转载]容量计重登轮英语对话

 caibaodog 2015-05-26
容量计重登轮英语对话


 大副,我和你一起去量舱。我的另一个同事要取样,请你安排一个水手帮助他。并提供一些布给我的同事。
    Chief mate, I’ m going to take sounding with you, my partner will take sample, please ask somebody to assist him, and he needs some rags.
 好的,不过要等一下,现在正好是吃饭的时间。
    Ok. But you have to wait. It’s meal time now.
 你要取样吗?我叫人开一下油舱。
    You will take sample? I ask somebody to open tanks for you .
 好的,谢谢!那我们去测量空距和温度吧。
    Ok , thank you, let’s take sounding and check oil temperature.
 大副,每一个舱的空距要连续测量三次,温度要测量上、中、下三个点,并且这些数据取平均值作为空距及温度结果。最后,还要检查舱底是否有明水。
    Chief mate, we would like to take ullage three times in each tank, and check temperature at upper, middle and lower spots, average figures would be available. And bottom water should be comfirmed too.
 好的。
    Sure .
 大副,我想核对一下MMC与大船仪表的温度,并把MMC的效正值给我。
    Chief mate, I want to check the oil temperature between MMC and your autonmaticrecord. What’s your correction value for MMC?
 好的。
    No problem.
 这是舱容表。
    Here ! volume table.
 请问舱容表是否有电子版吗?
    You have automatic calculation system in your computer?
 是的,舱容表的数据都输入了电脑,只要输入空距、温度、密度就可以出结果了!
    Sure, completely automatic, input ullage ,temperature and density, you will have report immediately .
 大副,我想用MMC测一下1C舱的相对高度和底水。
    Chief mate, I want to check the sounding and bottom water in 1C with MMC.
 好的。
    Ok .
 大副,2P舱的空距是1.58米吗?我想再测一次。
    Chief mate, the ullage of 2P is 1.58m, isn’t it?  Would you mind if I check it one more time?
 好的,没有问题。
    Ok. No problem!
 大副,这是我的空距报告,发现1C舱和5C舱内的货物比装货港的空距报告有较大的变化,这是什么原因呢?
    Chief mate, here you are, my ullage report. I’ve found a big change in 1C and 5C compared with loading port figures, why?
 这是由于我在航行过程中为了调节船舶的吃水差,我把1C舱的货物卸了约150公吨到5C舱。
    On the voyage, we transferred about 150t from 1C to 5C to adjust trim.
 大副,这是我的空距报告,请你核对,如无异议请你在报告上签名并盖章。
    Chief mate, here you are, my ullage report,check it please. No objection, sign and stamp.
 好的,我核对一下,也请你在我的报告上签名。
    Sure, I’ll check. And please do it for me too.
 大副,请你提供一下船舶的燃油报告,我想测量一下船舶的燃油。
    Chief mate, give me your bunker records please. I have to check them one by one.
 好的,这就是到港后。轮机长给我的燃油报告。请你等一下,我现在就通知轮机长,让他协助你测量燃油。
    Ok, here you are. I just got it from chief engineer after anchorage here. One moment please, I’m asking him to assist you.
 大副,请把装货港的随船样品提供给我。
    Chief mate, please give me your loading port sample.
 好的,这就是装货港的随船样品。请你在样品接受单上签名。
    Ok, here you are, please sign the receipt for me .
 好的,请你复印一份样品接受单给我。
   Ok , I’d like to have a copy please.
 商检,请问我们开始验舱和结束的时间分别是什么时候?
    Surveyor, what’s the time for beginning and ending (complete)of inspection.
 10:30开始,12:15结束。
    10:30 for beginning and 12:15ended.
 请问,我现在可以卸货了吗?
    By the way, may I start the discharge now.
 现在还不行,首先你要等我们的样品分析结果合格。其次你要等海关检查完货物后,你才能卸货。这些事情LOADING MASTER都会通知你的。
    No. You can’t start until the sample analysis is past. Meanwhile you have to wait for customs inspection , after that, the loading master will inform you to start.
 好的,谢谢你。
    Ok. Thank you very much.
 大副,卸货是这样安排的:两万公吨的货物将卸入岸罐,其它的货物将通过码头的管线经另外三个小码头卸到驳船上。
    Chief mate, we’ve made the arrangement for discharge already 20000t to shore tanks and the rest to barges alongside other three wharves via shore one.
 我想知道,是不是卸入岸罐和驳船同时进行,岸罐距离船舶有多远,一个有多少条驳船,我在卸货过程中需要暂停吗?
    To shore tanks and barges at the same time ? How far to shore tanks? How many barges together? Should the pumps be stopped for you to switch to another one.
 卸入岸罐和驳船是同时进行的,岸罐距离大概是五百米,一共有25条驳船,你在卸货过程中不需要暂停,但要根据实际情况调节卸货速度。
   Yes, at the same time. About 500m away to shore tanks. 25 barges together. No pump stop, but you have to adjust your discharge rate for switch.
 请你告诉我卸货时要接几条输油臂;输油臂的尺寸是多少;码头能承受多少公斤的压力呢?
    How many arm pipes? What size? What pressure can the port side accept?
 只能接一条输油臂;输油臂的尺寸是16英寸的;码头能承受最大8公斤压力。
    Only one arm pipe. 16 inches . 8kg allowed.
 大副,你的船已经有二十几年的船龄了,设备还好吗?卸货卸得干净吗?
    Chief mate, your vessel have been used for 20 years already. How about it’s equipment? Still on good condition? Could the cargo be completely discharged?
 设备运转情况一般。
    Just so so.
 我希望你能尽你最大的能力把货物卸干净,包括管线里的货物。我担心我们收不到足够提单的货物。
   I hope you would do your best to discharge it all including cargo in pipes, I’m afraid we couldn’t  receive  as much as the B/L shows.
 我会尽力而为的。
    Certainly, I will do my best.
 请问,这里离最近的小镇有多远?
    Can you tell me which is the closest town? How far away?
 坐车大概要二十分钟吧,那里叫金州。但是,你不能上岸。因为这个港口不是开放港。
    Jin zhou. About 20 minutes drive. What a pity! You can’t go shore. It’s new port, not open yet.
 哦,太遗憾了。我还想上岸去理发呢。
    My god! I did plan to have my hair cut.
 是啊,你想买什么东西吗?我可以帮你买。
    And you want to go shopping? I’m glad to do you a favor.
 太好了,你能帮我买300元的电话充值卡和一箱啤酒吗?
    Wonderful! Do you mind getting me one box of beer and a 300yuan IP card?
 可以,我给你买青岛啤酒吧,它是中国最好的啤酒。我晚上或者明天早上给你送上来吧。
    Yes. I’ll get a box of Qing Dao for you. It’s the best one in China. You will have it tonight or tomorrow morning.
 大副,我要先上岸了,我会在卸完货的时候马上回来和你一起验舱。
    Chief mate, I have to go shore now. Once discharge finished, I’ll be back to check the tanks with you again.
 好的,到时见。
    Well, see you tomorrow(the day after tomorrow). (转载)

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多