分享

《月下独酌》英文版本

 DonaldKing2589 2015-11-26

作品:

月下独酌

Works:

Drinking Alone Under The Moon

作者:李白

Author: LIBAI

译者:佚名

Aranslator:Anonymity

朝代:  唐代

Times: Tang Dynasty

      花间一壶酒

Among the flowers from a pot of wine
独酌无相亲

I drink alone beneath the bright moonshine.
举杯邀明月

I raise my cup to invite the moon, who blends
对影成三人

Her light with my shadow and we’re three friends.
月既不解饮

The moon does not know how to drink her share;
影徒随我身

 In vain my shadow follows me here and there.
暂伴月将影

 Together with them for the time I stay
行乐须及春

 And make merry before spring’s spend away.
我歌月徘徊

I sing the moon to linger with my song;
我舞影零乱

My shadow disperses as I dance along.
醒时同交欢

Sober, we three remain cheerful and gay;
醉后各分散

Drunken, we part and each goes his way.
永结无情游

Our friendship will outshine all earthly love;
相期邈云汉

Next time we’ll meet beyond the stars above.

 

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多