分享

【趣味分享】英语美文我愿意是激流

 我的图书馆330 2016-03-14

I am willing that it is a torrent ,

我愿意是急流,


the river in the mountain,

山里的小河,


pass the rock on the rugged mountainpath

在崎岖的山路上,岩石上经过……


Only my spouse It is a small fish,

只要我的爱人是一条小鱼,


swim happily in my spray.

在我的浪花中,快乐地游来游去。


I willing neglect woods,

我愿意是荒林,


two sides in river,

在河流的两岸,


to a burst of blast,

对一阵阵的狂风,


Fight bravely

勇敢地作战……


Only my spouse,It is a bird Dense inmine

只要我的爱人是一只小鸟


Make the nest among the branch Pipe.

在我的稠密的树枝间做窠鸣叫。


I am willing that it is the ruins,

我愿意是废墟,


on high and steep mountain and rock,

在峻峭的山岩上,


this ruin mourned in silence doesnot make me dejected

这静默的毁灭,并不使我懊丧……


Only my spouse It is the blue andgreen blue and green Chinese ivy,

只要我的爱人是青青的常春藤,


along my bleak and desolate volume,

沿着我荒凉的额,


climb up by holding on to and riseon intimate terms with each otherly.

亲密地攀援上升。


I am willing that it is the thatchedcottage,

我愿意是草屋,


in the deep mountain valley bottom,

在深深的山谷底,


endure the strike of the trials andhardship to the fullest extent on the top of the thatched cottage

草屋的顶上饱受风雨的打击……


Only my spouse It is the lovelyflame,

只要我的爱人是可爱的火焰,


in my stove, flash slowly happily .

在我的炉子里,愉快地缓缓闪现。


I am willing that it is a cloud,

我愿意是云朵,


it is the grey breaking the flag,

是灰色的破旗,


swing too lazy to feel likefloatingly in the vast sky ,

在广漠的空中, 懒懒得飘来荡去,


Only my spouse Coral's the settingsun,

只要我的爱人是珊瑚似的夕阳,


draw near me pale face and showbright-colored brilliance

傍着我苍白的脸,显出鲜艳的辉煌。



    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多