分享

出国英语口语系列:就诊

 tinayang625 2017-04-13

点击上面在线试听今天的音频)


今天,小编给大家整理了一些去医院就诊的时候可能会用到的的英语口语,希望大家喜欢。

就诊

1.我像这样大概有两个月了。I've been like this for about two months.

2.我以前得过这个病。I've had this before.

3.我之前接受过另外—名医生的治疗。I was under another doctor's care before.

4.我流血了。I'm bleeding.

5.我得先跟您说一下我怀孕了。I should first let you know I'm pregnant.

6.检验结果什么时候出来?When should the results be back?

7.医生,您觉得这病严重吗?Do you think it's serious, Doctor?

8.我需要动手术吗?Do I need surgery?

9.请给我开个处方吧?Please write me a prescription.

10.我需要住院接受治疗吗?Do I need to be hospitalized?

11.我负担不起这样的治疗。I can't afford the treatment.

12.我什么时候再来?When should I come to see you again?

英语口语对话实例

Seeing a Doctor 就诊


Doctor: Well, what seems to be the trouble, Mr. Williams?

医生:威廉姆斯先生,你哪里不舒服?

Tony: It's nothing serious actually. Doctor. It's... well... you see, I get tired very easily recently, and I often doze off during meetings, office hours, talking on the phone and sometimes even while I'm dining.

托尼:事实上也不太严重,是…嗯…最近我非常容易疲倦,在开会、上班、打电话、有时甚至是吃饭的时候经常打瞌睡。

Doctor: How long has this been going on?

医生:有多长时间了?

Tony: I've been like this for about two months.

托尼:我像这样大概有两个月了。

Doctor: How is your appetite?

医生:你的胃口好吗?

Tony: Pretty good. I'd say.

托尼:我得说还不错。

Doctor: You haven't lost any weight, have you?

医生:你没有瘦吧?

Tony: No, Doctor. I've actually put on two pounds.

托尼:没有,医生。实际上,我还胖了两磅呢。

Doctor: Unbutton your shirt, please. I'll make a preliminary examination of you. Then I'll send you for a head x-ray and maybe an MRI scan.

医生:请把衬衣扣子解开。我来给你做个初步检查,然后送你去照个头部的X光,或者做个核磁共振。

Tony: Do you think it's serious, Doc?

托尼:医生,你觉得严重吗?

Doctor: Doesn't sound like it, but it is better to be safe than sorry.

医生:看起来不像,不过还是谨慎小心为妙,以防万一。

学英语口语

ID:xuekouyu123

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多