分享

超地道:出国实用口语8.0 |No “this that”(下)

 Oldcowboy909 2018-03-31


一周不见,小伙伴们是不是等不及啦?话不多说,赶紧跟小译一起学习吧。接上期话题,本周,我们继续聊一聊吃吃喝喝的那些事儿。


学习开始之前,给大家推荐一个既可以做听力练习和英文阅读,又能get最新科技资讯的微信公众号:iFLYTEKDeveloper


每天上午准时给你递上一份有趣又“时髦”的 Listening plus Reading! 你值得拥有,小译可是每天都会看的哦~


走,去看看:

Morning Post | Key Words: Nokia/Samsung/iQiYi



# NO “This That”#

(下篇)


在点菜之前,一般先要份菜单:

May I have a menu, please?

请给我看下菜单。


服务生一般会问:

Can I take your order now?

你要点菜了吗?


如果不急于点菜,可以回答:

Not quite. Could I have a few more minutes?

不,再等一会吧……


需要叫菜时,可以说:

Please take my order.

点菜。


如果对当地的菜肴不熟悉,可以问:

What is the specialty of the restaurant?

你们店的招牌菜是什么?


Do you have any special meals today?

今天有什么特餐吗?


What would you recommend? I prefer something light.

我想来点清淡些的,你能有什么推荐吗?


也可以让同来的人替你作主,或是点重复的饭菜:

I'll leave it to you.

你来点吧。


I'll have the same as that one.

我要一份和那个一样的。



【 点餐实用语 】


Could you please give me the menu?

请给我一份菜单。


Do you have a menu in chinese?

是否有中文菜单?


I'd like to have / try some ……

是的,我想尝尝……


I'd like my steak rare / medium / well-done .

我想我的牛排五分/七分/全熟。


We need a couple more minutes to decide .

我们要待会再点。


I'm not ready to order yet .

我还没准备好点菜。


I haven't decide yet .

我还没想好什么。


What do you recommend ?

你推荐什么菜?


What are the specials ?

今天有什么特色菜?


Do you have vegetarian dishes

餐厅是否有供应素食餐?


May I see the wine list?

可否让我看看酒单?


I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/sugar).

我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。



对照音频练起来




A=餐厅服务员    B=顾客


Dialogue 1


A: What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您要来点什么?


B: What have you got this morning?

今天早上你们这儿有什么?


A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.

水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。


B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.

请给我来一杯西红柿汁。


A: Any cereal, sir?

要来点谷类食品吗,先生?


B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.

好的,来一份麦片粥。


A: And eggs?

还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?


B: Yeah, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.

要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。


A: How do you want your eggs?

您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?


B: Fried, please.

煎的。


A: Anything more, sir?

还要什么别的东西吗,先生?


B: No, that's enough. Thank you.

不要了,足够了。谢谢。





Dialogue 2


A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant.

(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)


A: Do you have a reservation, sir?

请问您订位了吗?先生?


B: No, I am afraid we don't.

没有。


A: I'm sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?

很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?


B: No,thanks. We'll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?

不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?


A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?

当然可以。请问先生贵姓?


B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?

布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?


A: We'll try to arrange it but I can't guarantee, sir.

我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。


B: That's fine.

我们明白了。





Dialogue 3


A:Hi, I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

嗨,今晚我将为您服务。您现在准备点菜还是稍待一会呢?


B:I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

我现在点菜,我要烤鸡和玉米副餐。


A:And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

在正餐之前您要来个开胃菜吗? 今天的汤是我们最美味可口的蕃茄汤。


B:I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

我不要汤,不过我要田园沙拉。


A:Can I get you anything to drink?

您要什么饮料吗?


B:Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

好啊,我要一杯冰茶。


A:Ok. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

好的,我很快会把您的饮料和沙拉送来。


B:Thank you.

谢谢


……


A:Is everything fine sir?

饭菜可口吗?您感觉怎么样?


B:It's lovely,especially the steak.

很棒,肉的味道很好。


A:How would you like to pay?

你想怎么结账?


B:Cash, thank you!

现金,谢谢。


A:It is ¥187.55 and here's your change.

一共是187.55元,这是找您的零钱!


B:Keep the change,you did a great job!

把零钱收下吧。你的服务很令人满意!



怎么样,经过今天的学习,是不是更有自信了,以后在外旅行,再也不用担心会亏待自己的胃喽~





本期小译微课堂结束啦


轻轻松松嚼英语

咱们下期见



    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多