分享

和猫熊哥一起精读美剧《老友记》台词快速掌握地道美式英语口语9

 123xyz123 2019-04-30

[Scene: Central Perk,everyone is there except Joey.]

[场景:中央公园,除了Joey每个人都在那里。]

Monica: Alright.Phoebe?

好吧 菲比

Phoebe: Okay, okay.If I were omnipotent(无所不能) for a day, I would want, um, world peace, no more hunger,good things for the rain-forest...And bigger boobs!

如果有一天我变得全能,我要世界和平,不再有饥饿,雨林不再遭受破坏,还有更大的胸部

Ross: Yeah, see..you took mine. Chandler,what about you?

你说了我的愿望,钱德,你呢?

Chandler: Uh, if I were omnipotent for a day, I'd.. make myself omnipotent forever.

如果有一天我变得全能,我要让自己变得永远全能。

Rachel: See, there's always one guy. (Mocking) 'If I had a wish, I'd wish for three more wishes.'(Joey enters.)

看吧,总有这样的人,“给我一个愿望,我就要更多的愿望。

All: Hey Joey.Hi. Hey, buddy.

嗨,乔依,嗨哥们

Monica: Hey, Joey,what would you do if you were omnipotent?

乔依,如果你变得全能你希望做什么?

Joey: Probably kill myself!

大概是自杀吧

Monica: ..Excuse me?

什么?

Joey: Hey, if Little Joey's dead, then I got no reason to live!

如果小乔依死了我就没再活下去的理由

Ross: Joey, uh- OMnipotent.

乔伊,全能

Joey: You are? Ross, I'm sorry.

你是?对不起

[Scene: Central Perk,Ross and Monica are watching Phoebe sleep.]

[场景:中央公园,罗斯和莫妮卡正在看菲比睡觉。]

Monica: How does she do that?

她是怎么办到的?

Ross: I cannot sleep in a public place.

我在公共场合根本睡不着

Monica: Would you look at her? She is so peaceful.

你看她,睡得那么安祥

Phoebe: (waking and startling them) Oh! What what what! ...Hi.

(醒来,惊吓他们)哦!什么什么什么!...嗨。

Ross: It's okay,y'know, you just nodded off again.

没事,你只是又打瞌睡了

Monica: What's going on with you?

你是怎么了?

Phoebe: I got no sleep last night!

我昨晚没睡好

Ross: Why?

为什么?

Phoebe: My grandmother has this new boyfriend, and they're both kind of insecure in bed.Oh, and deaf. So they're constantly, like, having to reassure each other that they're having a good time. You have no idea how loud they are!

我祖母交了一个新男友,他们俩在床上翻来覆去,还有耳聋…于是两人不断确定彼此是否尽兴。简直是吵死人了。

Monica: Well, if you want, you can stay with Rachel and me tonight.

如果愿意,你今晚可以和我及瑞秋睡

Phoebe: Thanks.

谢了

(Chandler and Joey enter. Joey is counting his steps.)

(钱德勒和乔伊进来。乔伊正在计算他的步数。)

Joey:...Ninety-five, ninety-six, ninety-seven. See, I told you! Less than a hundred steps from our place to here.

95,96,97,我说得没错吧,从我的住处到这儿不到一百步

Chandler: You got waaaay too much free time.

你可真闲

Joey: (to Ross)Hey! Here's the birthday boy! Ross, check it out: hockey tickets,Rangers-Penguins, tonight at the Garden, and we're taking you.

他就是今天的寿星?瞧,冰球赛门票,流浪者队与企鹅队,今晚在花园球场,我们要带你去看

Chandler: Happy birthday, pal!

生日快乐,盆友

Joey: We love you,man. (Kisses Ross)

我们爱你

Ross: Funny, my birthday was seven months ago.

你们真幽默,我的生日在七个月前

Joey: So?

所以呢?

Ross: So, I'm guessing you had an extra ticket and couldn't decide which one of you got to bring a date?

一定是你们多了一张票,找不到人一起去看

Chandler: Well, aren't we Mr. 'The glass is half empty.'

我们不是悲观之人

Ross: Oh my God,oh- is today the twentieth, October twentieth?

天啊,今天是10月20号

Monica: Oh, I was hoping you wouldn't remember.

我正希望你没记起来

Ross: Ohhh.

哦!

Joey: What's wrong with the twentieth?

20号有什么不对劲吗?

Chandler: Eleven days before Halloween.. all the good costumes are gone?

万圣节的前十一天?所有的好服装都被抢走?

Ross: Today's the day Carol and I first.. consummated(完善/圆满/结束) our physical relationship. (Joey is puzzled.) Sex. ..You know what, I-I'd better pass on the game. I think I'm just gonna go home and think about my ex-wife and her lesbian lover.

今天是我第一次和卡萝…进行肉体接触…作爱,,,,我不去看球赛了我还是回家想着我的前妻和她的爱人吧

Joey: The hell with hockey, let's all do that!

去他的曲棍球的吧!我们回去一起想吧

Chandler: (trying to stop Ross leaving) C'mon, Ross! You, me, Joey, ice guys' night out, c'mon,whaddya say, big guy, (Pretending to punch him in the stomach.) Huh? Huh? Huh?

罗斯,别这样,你,我和乔伊,冰人夜游怎样,大个儿?

Ross: What are you doing?

你打算干吗?

Chandler: (stops) I have no idea.

我不知道

Joey: C'mon, Ross!

拜托,罗斯

Ross: Alright,alright, maybe it'll take my mind off it. Do you promise to buy me a big thumb finger?

好吧,或许能让我忘记伤痛,但你要帮我买个大手指

Chandler: You got it.

一定

Rachel:Look-look-look-look-look, my first paycheck! Look at the window, there's my name! Hi, me!

看,我的第一份薪水,看看这框框,上面有我的名字,是我

Phoebe: I remember the day I got my first paycheck. There was a cave in in one of the mines, and eight people were killed.

我记起拿到第一份薪水的那一天,矿场塌陷八人惨遭活埋

Monica: Wow, you worked in a mine?

你在矿场工作?

Phoebe: I worked in a Dairy (乳业)Queen, why?

不,我在黛莉冰淇淋工作,干嘛问?

Rachel: God, isn't this exciting? I earned this. I wiped tables for it, I steamed milk for it, and it was totally—(opens envelope)—not worth it. Who's FICA? Why's he getting all my money? I mean, what- Chandler, look at that.

真叫人兴奋,我赚来的,每天擦桌椅蒸牛奶,这真是太…不值得了,谁是FICA?为何他拿走我所有的钱?钱德,你看

Chandler: (looking)Oh, this is not that bad.

没那么糟

Joey: Oh, you're fine, yeah, for a first job.

就第一份薪水而言,你已经算不错了

Ross: You can totally, totally live on this.

单靠它就够你过日子了

Monica: Yeah, yeah.

没错

Ross: Oh, by the way, great service tonight.

对了,今晚优秀的服务员

All: Oh! Yeah!

没错

(They all get their wallets out and give generous tips.)

(他们都拿出钱包并提供慷慨的小费。)

Guys: Hockey! (They go to leave but are blocked by three of Rachel's friends, Leslie, Kiki,and Joanne. The guys pause to stare at them.) Hockey! Hockey. (The guys.)

冰球!(他们离开但被瑞秋的三个朋友莱斯利,基基和乔安妮 挡路了。他们停下来盯着他们。)冰球!冰球。(伙计们。)

Leslie: (looking around) Rachel?

瑞秋?

Rachel: Oh my God!(Rachel, Leslie, Kiki, and Joanne all scream and hug each other.)

哦,天啊!(瑞秋,莱斯利,基基和乔安妮都尖叫着互相拥抱。)

Monica: (to Phoebe)I swear I've seen birds do this on Wild Kingdom.

我发誓我见过鸟类在野生王国里这样做过!

Rachel: What are you guys doing here?

什么风把你们吹来的?

Kiki: Well, we were in the city shopping, and your mom said you work here, aaand it's true!

我们到市区逛街又听你妈说你在这儿工作,结果是真的

Joanne: Look at you in the apron. You look like you're in a play.

瞧你的围裙,好像在演戏一般。

Rachel: (to apregnant Leslie) Look at you, you are so big I can't believe it!

看看你,你的肚子好大,我简直不敢相信

Leslie: I know. I know! I'm a duplex.

我知道,我变成两倍大

Rachel: (to Joanne)So what's going on with you?

你近来可好?

Joanne: Well, guess who my dad's making partner in his firm? (She points to herself and they all scream again.)

你猜我爸和谁合伙?

Kiki: And while we're on the subject of news.. (She holds up here finger to show off her engagement ring and they all scream again.)

还有我们的话题 (她举起手指炫耀她的订婚戒指,他们都再次尖叫。)

Phoebe: (to Monica)Look, look, I have elbows! (They scream.)

看,我有手腕

[Scene: A Street,Chandler and Joey are kicking a can to each other.]

[场景:一条街,钱德勒和乔伊互相踢了一罐。]

Chandler: ...Poulet passes it up to Leetch! (Passes it to Joey.)

罗斯将球传给李奇

Joey: Leetch spots(识别)Messier in the crease(折缝)- there's the pass! (He kicks it to Ross, but Ross is staring into a shop window.)

李奇看见纳斯有空档一记妙传

Chandler: We'll take a brief time out while Messier stops to look at some women's shoes.

我们先暂停一下,纳斯正停下来看女鞋

Ross: Carol was wearing boots just like those the night that we- we first- y'know. Fact, she,uh- she never took'em off, 'cause we-we- (off Chandler's look) Sorry. Sorry.

那一夜卡萝穿着那种靴子在我们的第一次...老实说她没脱下,因为我们…(关于钱德勒的样子)对不起

(They walk on. Chandler and Joey start to talk but, Ross stops and whines.)

(他们继续走。钱德勒和乔伊开始说话,但罗斯停下来嘟囔着什么。)

Joey: What?

什么?

Ross: Peach pit.

桃核

Chandler: Yes, Bunny?

怎么样?

Ross: (points)Peach pit. That night we, uh- we had-

桃核,那天晚上我们..

Joey: -Peaches?

吃了桃子?

Ross: Actually,nectarines, but basically...

事实上是蜜桃(油桃),但基本上...

Chandler: (to Joey) Could've been a peach.

可能是桃子

Ross: Then, uh,then we got dressed, and I-I... I walked her to the- (looks up, realises, and points)-the bus stop... I'm fine.

然后我们穿上衣服,我送她到公车站牌,我没事

Joey: Hey, that woman's got an ass like Carol's! (They turn to stare at him.) What? Thought we were trying to find stuff.

那女人的臀部和卡萝的一样,什么?我以为我们在找东西

[Scene: Central Perk,Rachel, Lesile, Kiki, and Joanne are talking.]

Rachel: So c'mon,you guys, tell me all the dirt!

好了,你们快点跟我讲八卦

Kiki: Well, the biggest news is still you dumping Barry at the altar!

最大的八卦还是你在圣坛前抛下巴瑞

Joanne: Alright.Let's talk reality for a second.

好了,我们来谈点正经的

Rachel: Okay.

好的

Joanne: When are you coming home?

你打算何时回家?

Rachel: What? Guys,I'm not.

什么?我不回家

Joanne: C'mon, this is us.

拜托,我们是好姐妹

Rachel: I'm not!This is what I'm doing now. I've got this job-

我不回家,我要在这儿工作,我有工作

Kiki: Waitressing?

当女服务生?

Rachel: Okay, I'm not just waitressing. I'm.. I, um... I write the specials on the specialsboard, and, uh... and I, uh... I take the uh dead flowers out of the vase...Oh, and, um, sometimes Artelle lets me put the little chocolate blobbies on the cookies.

我不只是当女服务生,我...写下每日特餐,摘下瓶中枯死的花朵,有时老板还会让我在饼干上涂上巧克力酱

Leslie: Well. Your mom didn't tell us about the blobbies.

你妈没有提起巧克力酱

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多