分享

英语口语对话:乘坐火车

 新用户10205316 2020-04-27

Jack: Here we are at last. Let me put our baggage on the rack.

咱们终于上来了。让我把咱们的行李放到行李架上。

Mary: Thank you. It's so cool inside the train. I was almost hit by heatstroke in New York.

谢谢。车上真凉快。在纽约我差一点中暑。

Jack: Yes, weren't you! The temperature went to 35°C and it was wet, too.

可不是嘛!气温高达35,而且又很潮湿。

Mary: This is your sleeping bed and the upper one is mine.

这是你的卧铺,上面那个是我的。

Jack: Good. There is a sheet and a blanket on the sleeping bed. The bedding is so clean.

好。卧铺上有一个床单,还有一个毯子。卧具很干净。

Mary: We'll be warm at night.

我们夜里就不会冷了。

Jack: Yes. Here comes the train attendant.

是的。列车乘务员来了。

Clerk: Ladies and gentlemen, who'd like some warm water?

女士们,先生们,谁要开水?

Jack: Some warm water, sir, please.

先生,我要一点开水。

Clerk: Alright, put the cup on the table, or I'll burn your hand.

好的,把杯子放到桌子上。否则会烫伤你的手。

Jack: Thank you.

谢谢。

Mary: I saw the auto water boiler at the end of the car. Can we get the water ourselves.

我在车厢的尽头那边看到有一个自动热水器。我们可以自己去打水吗?

Clerk: Yes, madam. When I'm not available, you can help yourselves there. But be sure not to throw the leftovers there.

可以,夫人。我不在的时候你们可以自己去打水。但是请注意不要把剩饭菜倒在那儿。

Jack: No, we won't.

我们不会的。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多