分享

商务比较产品和价格英语对话

 文炳春秋 2022-04-22

  以下是小编分享的商务比较产品和价格英语对话,一起来看看吧。

商务比较产品和价格英语对话

  Comparing products and prices 比较产品和价格

  KATE MCKENNA: The Boss isn' t doing as well as we had hoped.

  凯特.麦凯纳:“大老板”销售没有我们预计的好。

  We didn' t launch at the right time.

  我们推出产品的时间不太合适。

  I myself don' t think the market was ready for us.

  我本人认为市场还不成熟。

  Dealer Dan came later and cheaper...Maybe we should move downmarket in a couple of key territories.

  “商人丹”推出的时间迟,价格又便宜…… 或许我们该在几个主要地区把市场放在低收入消费者身上。

  EDWARD GREEN: Excuse me, can I interrupt?

  爱德华.格林:打扰一下,我能插一句吗?

  DON BRADLEY: Sure.

  堂.布拉德利:当然。

  EDWARD GREEN: I' ve just had a call from Danny Mcneil at Eromart.

  爱德华.格林:我刚刚接到丹尼.麦克内尔的电话。

  KATE MCKENNA: Oh really?

  凯特.麦凯纳:哦,真的吗?

  EDWARD GREEN: He wants a meeting to discuss discounts.

  爱德华.格林:他想开个会讨论一下优惠的问题。

  Although he' s talking about a substantial order, he wants better terms than I can authorise.

  尽管他说的订货数量很大,但他要的条件已经超出了给我的授权。

  Would you prefer to deal with him yourself?

  你要不要亲自处理?

  DON BRADLEY: How larger a discount does he want?

  堂.布拉德利:他要多大的优惠?

  EDWARD GREEN: He didn' t say.

  爱德华.格林:他不肯说。

  But I think it' s higher than anything we' ve ever given before.

  但我想比我们之前所有的优惠都高。

  He loved the product, though.

  不过,他到是喜欢这件产品。

  I think he' s ready to negotiate.

  我认为他是可以沟通的。

  DON BRADLEY: I think it' s time that we worked on this together.

  堂.布拉德利:我认为到了我们齐心协力做这件事情的时候了。

  Do you agree?

  你同意吗?

  EDWARD GREEN: Yes!

  爱德华.格林:同意!

  KATE MCKENNA: Edward, are you coming down to the workshop?

  凯特.麦凯纳:爱德华,你要来研发室吗?

  Derek wants to show us his latest idea.

  德里克想给我们看一下他最新的想法。

  EDWARD GREEN: Okay. I' ll join you later.

  爱德华.格林:好的。我过会来。

  DON BRADLEY: No, I think Derek wants to talk to the whole team.

  堂.布拉德利:不,我认为德里克想告诉整个团队。

  Come on!

  来吧!

  KATE MCKENNA: Well, it' s a terrific idea, but how much will it cost to develop?

  凯特.麦凯纳:嗯,是个好注意,但生产出来要多少成本?

  DEREK JONES: Not as much as you think.

  德里克.琼斯:不会比你想的多。

  KATE MCKENNA: It will be too expensive.

  凯特.麦凯纳:会太贵的。

  DEREK JONES: No, not really.

  德里克.琼斯:不,不会。

  I have prepared a long, detailed, careful analysis of the development costs.

  我已经准备了一份详尽严谨的生产成本分析。

  See for yourself.

  你们自己看吧。

  KATE MCKENNA: It will never sell.

  凯特.麦凯纳:销路不会好。

  Who' s the market for this?

  谁是目标市场?

  DEREK JONES: It is more upmarket than Big Boss but it will still appeal to kids as well as executives and office workers.

  德里克.琼斯:这比“大老板”还要接近高消费市场,但也会吸引儿童以及经理人和办公室工作人员。

  KATE MCKENNA: But that' s the problem Derek.

  凯特.麦凯纳:不过,德里克,这就是问题所在啊。

  There' s no market focus.

  没有市场焦点。

  Do you remember the Easirite two years ago?

  你还记得两年前的Easirite 吗?

  We had a beautiful well-designed but expensive product.

  我们这款产品外表美观、设计精美但价格太高。

  It was great.

  产品很不错。

  Parents and children could both use it.

  家长和孩子们都用。

  But could we sell it?

  但我们有卖动吗?

  No, it failed because we hadn' t defined our market.

  没有,我们没有成功就是因为没有划定市场。

  DEREK JONES: But this is different.

  德里克.琼斯:但这款不同。

  This is more fun than Easirite.

  这个比Easirite还有趣。

  DON BRADLEY: The costings look okay, but it has too many moving parts.

  堂.布拉德利:生产费还好,不过活动的部件太多。

  DEREK JONES: So does a car, but that seems to sell.

  德里克.琼斯:汽车也是这样啊,还不是照卖不误。

  KATE MCKENNA: That' s not the point.

  凯特.麦凯纳:问题不在这里。

    本站是提供个人知识管理的网络存储空间,所有内容均由用户发布,不代表本站观点。请注意甄别内容中的联系方式、诱导购买等信息,谨防诈骗。如发现有害或侵权内容,请点击一键举报。
    转藏 分享 献花(0

    0条评论

    发表

    请遵守用户 评论公约

    类似文章 更多